Remember these guys?
I thought so!
It’s time for me to give these guys away, and so I’m going to make this easy. This will be a twitter-based contest, and so you’ll need a twitter account to participate.
ONE OF THE COPIES WILL BE SENT TO 1 PERSON WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU ARE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WISH TO ENTER, YOU WOULD NEED TO READ THIS TWEET:
THE OTHER COPY WILL BE SENT TO 1 PERSON ANYWHERE *EXCEPT* THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU ARE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE BIT OF IT, YOU WOULD NEED TO READ THIS TWEET:
Finally, here’s a bit of fine print for you, just so we’re all on the same page:
- FIRST AND FOREMOST – THESE ARC COPIES ARE NOT IN PRISTINE CONDITION NOW, AND THEY WILL NOT BE WHEN THEY ARRIVE. They are absolutely readable, but they are a little beat up, as you can probably see in the picture. That’s the way I got them, and so that is how they are. *shrug* If you have a problem with this, you should probably not enter this contest.
- 1 entry per person!
- On August 1st, I will randomly choose a winner based on the entrants.
- One of the books in this contest is going to be shipped internationally, to residents of any country that accepts mail. I will place the book in the mail within a week of being provided an address. I ship media mail within the US and whatever is cheapest for all other countries. So, it might take some time for your book to arrive. Please be patient if it is zooming across the planet.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize, after being notified via voracious tweeting at. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen. So check your tweets!
- For the shipping internationally, any customs or tax charges are the winner’s responsibility. I’ll mark it as a gift, but I don’t know the customs and import taxation rules for all countries.
That’s all from me! Good luck everyone!~